Sunday, March 29, 2015

Birthday!

Dear Lydia,
               So on March 17th at 7am we went into the hospital to have my water broke.

 4 hours later nothing had progressed. Then all the sudden the contractions hit hard and long. An hour later I had not dialated any more. Since my body wouldnt relax we decided on getting an epidural. After that happened things progressed quickly.

You were born at 4:14 pm weighing in at 7lbs 4 oz. 20 3/4 inches long!

Our first picture together!
I was in love instantly!

We rushed your brother into meet you before you had to go up to the NICU.

He was smitten.....well until you started crying. Then he wasn't so sure anymore.

We had the best labor nurse named Sarah Jenkins. She was super supportive and rushed to get me up to the NICU so I could be with you.
You have the largest feet. You are definitely going to be tall!

We are so blessed that Heavenly Father sent you to join our family.
Love mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment